Friday, March 19, 2010

IT MAY SEEM FRUITLESS BUT ITS FINE.

The time will come for it to be seen as all over and done with. But till then I am alive and I will live to the best of my ability. When laughter visits less often and fear is more likely a companion, I seek to lift myself out and go the extra mile to recover and refuse to give up.

Life has come full circle. I am back in my childhood surrounded by little children in the kindergarten. I am single minded the way I like to be. My reservations have melted and I am home. I am happy and it comes from the contentment of a job well done for today. Tomorrow will I cherish today as a memory or will I want to erase it from my existence? This I make my motivation to do or not to do, to say or not to say! Regrets I have a few, I live with them till I can make amends. Till then…..

As challenges beckon I am willing. As fear surfaces I acknowledge it as the scar I have to live with and will not let it become a road block to where I want to be.

Opportunities abound. Is it I see more clearly because of a cultivated attitude or is this just the fallout of age and maturity? I ask? Words thrive in my fertile imagination of a learner, teacher, leader and doubter that I am. It is my endeavor to be careful and work towards not hurting anyone intentionally or otherwise. It’s my mission to live each day hence forth with an inclusive but a non interfering vision. To live and let live is a freeing experience.

Love always,

Joscelyn Marcedo-Fernandes

No comments:

Post a Comment