Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HORNS & HALOS

Dolly Parton the well known country song writer and singer had a
smash hit concert named ‘All is well’ long ago. [Just saw it again for
the umpteen time on DVD]

And now ‘All izz well’ is made famous here in India by Aamir Khans ‘3
Idiots.’

Well done, to both enterprises.
All is well.
It’s just a state of mind. Peace.

When you believe that everything that has happened, is happening and
will happen is for your good alone. Believe me with this belief reality
just falls into line. It has no choice because your state of mind creates
your reality. Simple!

Dolly’s songs identify with real human emotions and feelings thus
making it so expressive and easily identifiable. It tells me that these
feelings are experienced commonly the world over.


How else would songs be written on something one thinks is personal and singly confidential and related to only them? It’s because it’s not as one of a kind but more frequent and relative than one can imagine.

So don’t allow the finger pointers to make you feel isolated and alone.
“Sometimes we wear halos and sometimes we wear horns” sings Dolly!
Then, we make a choice to exchange our horns for halos.


So carry that burden no more. No dent is permanent unless you want it to be.The circumstances and choices that build lives cannot be judged by anyone.

So all you lovely people out there do not paralyze your
thoughts with the ray gun of hurt and traumatic disbelief but go on
your way. You have everything you need to be and do a marvelous job
with the rest of your life.

Journey forward to a better life make it happen only as you can.
Everyone has a saving quality.
Find it and make it your position.

Stagnation is and never has been my strong point. No matter how
deeply I feel or am affected, eventually I get fed up of the sorrow and
move forward. Then each day becomes the day I am up in arms.

With a vow to put my best foot forward.

I write what I learned.

So kindness can spare the horror finale. I took the turn and there was
no boogie man there just a welcoming peace and comfort.

I am free. You are too!

Choose Life!

Love always,
Joscelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment