Sunday, August 30, 2009

Reality My Playground

In all humility I state. Every word I write is what I have tried first.
When it has worked for me.
I feel the need to share with fellow, growth oriented people.

I share the now, everyday small victories.
So that everyday common people like us
become increasingly aware that we are wonderful and doing a great job!

Reading of the incidents which lead me to
search for and find a way, may restrict you to say.
"Well, this does not apply to me."
It may also distract you from taking action and making the rule your own.
Thus defeating the very purpose of my writing.

I want my sharing to be effective to the person who reads.
In a way which is true and real.
I accomplish that by applying and making it my own before I share.
I am changing my life
one moment at a time,
one thought at a time,
one action at a time.

To focus on constructive action is my mission.
The reason which has driven one to start the search for a way, matters least.
For me the person matters, their thinking matters, their doing matters.
Remember, ones' circumtances can be transformed.
Anytime one should so choose to change ones thoughts and actions.

But Neeta, you are my greatest follower in my list of one.
So I will rethink and work out a way to highlight daily struggles
to help you understand the daily victories better.

STRIFE IS LIFE, I have made this REALITY MY PLAYGROUND.
Thanks for reading.
Joscelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment