Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lucky 2010, I am alive.


Life is living. To remain intact during the ups and downs of life, to filter and decide what is good for me and what is not. Instinct harnessed, skills and abilities enhanced are the wheels of being. Life is a journey as exciting or tedious as I want it to be!


Life is now. Have put aside negative crippling thoughts and gaze at the positive possibilities as a natural choice of a grateful heart. Heartache lasts as long as it is fed. I Believe ‘This too shall pass.’ And it does!


Life is full. With what I fill it is my choice. No matter the odds. There is always a choice to be made and consequences to abide. I choose to change what I can in myself and welcome abundance into my life.


Life is attitude. Said goodbye to martyrdom and bid farewell to the restricting ‘never’ and continuous ‘fear’ as I acknowledge the gifts life is offering. The ‘angry monster’ I shooed out of my thoughts and welcomed feelings of joy and gratitude.


Life is what I say it is. I watch what words are coming out of my mouth. Be alert as thoughts become effects. Speak and receive it then. Actions should coincide with desired outcomes. It is as simple or as complicated as I want it to be.

I am living and I am learning!

WELCOME 2010! It is my kind of year! Full of possibilities to laugh heartier, love always, act freer, take less, give more, fret never & help evermore.


LOVE ALWAYS,

JOSCELYN

No comments:

Post a Comment