Thursday, December 17, 2009

By My Defination...

Christmas DAYS and NEW Year Resolutions

I will be me. It’s a good day when I am challenged to be myself in spite of another’s words and behavior making a smile, the glow of peace. I will tell of the efforts of children. I imagine a tragedy it will be, the day I am at a loss of words to praise another human beings endeavor, be it a child or adult.

I will listen in compassion and empathy to another’s woes thus affording openhanded pearls of dignity. To me a tear is the flowing pearl of human heartache. Consolation is found in a hands-off ear. Listen but bridle that tongue in respect. ‘Told you so’ hurts as deeply as a lackadaisical attitude.

I will seek and attract humor. A hearty laugh is the acceptance of human folly. Life lurks in the soft folds of a giggle. I will never grow too old to express amusement. I will steer clear of pettiness. Energy sapping and a waste of time are to put the result of that activity mildly. As the puddle told the splash, “I have more depth than you.” I turned the corner giggling.

I will rediscover and reunite with thoughts, persons and places of good-will. A silence is the depth of love at the source of all human feelings. I will look for the soul in events and embrace life in joy and gratitude. There is always at least two ways of looking at happenings. Timing is relevant as long as it is motivating.

I will make each day count as I take steps each day to reach for and develop my dreams. A delay is a time to think in a different way. Act in a different way. Step out of my comfort zone. Do whatever it takes. Ever hopeful I go the distance for today.

I will be eager to write and create. I will make concrete my ideas. Persistent is my resolve to set off the sequence in realization of all my dreams. Impatience is the colour of human undoing which I will not befriend.

I face the reality of my life with fortitude and courage. I will build on what I have with delight. I challenge my reasoning to be cool, calm and collected. I will breathe out heartily. A sigh is the signal of consent to allow hindering and harming thoughts to exit from your rational makeup.

LOVE ALWAYS,

JOSCELYN

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joscelyn!
    Read your new years resolution blog and enjoyed it. They are a lot of things to do and I am sure you will, because of you resilent nature. God Bless and A Happy Christmas, Blessed New Year. I know who to call, and who will lend me a ear for sure now. Love sis Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Keep smiling and lots of love always, josu

    ReplyDelete