Monday, July 13, 2009

No day like today to begin!


Yes, today I renew living in the attitude of faith.

Striding ahead, looking forward, by working and doing what needs to be done in childlike faith rather than some burdensome duty.

As a child and all through my youth I was unstoppable.

Boldly walking, never turning to look back and be afraid.

Not looking sideways to see who was competing with me.

My focus was on the path ahead.

Gods’ watchful eyes and loving guidance always with me.

Believing and reviling in the feeling of the next good thing in store.

Nothing was complicated then.

Planning today for a disaster that may or may not ever happen is a sorry waste of time.

So I asked myself what you would have been doing if this diversion had not occurred?

The solution lies in the answer.

Look no further.

Do that.


Joscelyn

1 comment:

  1. " Not looking sideways to see who was competing with me" How do I manage that??? And what if the competitor bugs and doesn't leave you alone?
    Neeta

    ReplyDelete