Friday, July 3, 2009

An opportunity.


Today is a new beginning -
so charged, so positive, so forward.
Yes, we are here today and that makes us special.
Make it count!
That's your responsibility.



When I am turning a corner I do not know what I will find.

I like that !
Knowing not makes me strive, anticipate and live.
I am truely alive !

Every day is a chance to practice and do what I believe in.
Believe it, you are useful even when you appear to be doing nothing.

Each step is a vehicle of learning.
Look not for quick solutions - its the speed not the looking that gets one onto tight corners. Look, keep looking but wait before acting.



Joscelyn

1 comment:

  1. This is INCREDIBLE!!! Imagine, getting to know your thoughts and feelings so often. Just Great ! Am going to add this to My Favourites pronto alongside bigbbigadda.com. ( Amitabh's Blog) . Fantastic ! Hope to see your posts daily.

    ReplyDelete