Friday, July 10, 2009

Sisters side by side

A smile adorns the face of gratitude. Today, life dealt me one of the many U turn situations.

How lost and alone I felt in the first moment.

Yet, today was different.

Today, I heeded my gut instinct.

It’s a strong sensation. It was there. It had never left. It was always there with me.

However, I was mistaking its presence as fear and struggling to suppress it. It left me with a hollow and dreadful feeling, time after time.

Today, I reinstated my faith in myself as a consequence it stood right up. I did as bidden, after that I felt whole.

Facing the problem came naturally moreover it left me with my self respect intact.

Today, I learned an old lesson in a new way.

Moreover, the promised miracles continued through the day. I did what needed to be done. Still I could not see till in her inimitable way, simple and true she pointed it out to me.

Thank you, Villa Day.

Joscelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment