Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Glorious, Courageous Plan 3



Plan 3 is a great option to the alternative Plan B which is the alternative to the elusive Plan A. Got it?

What life offers is what one can work with. This I believe.

Remember the post on

‘Misfortune, Opportunity Same Difference’. Well!

So when I was called on by life

To make full use of prevailing circumstances

To recognize contentment in what I have

To trust events are for the best

To make amends wherever possible

I took the path of 3.

You see, I made Plan 3 my facilitator.

For instance, I list a few of my Plan 3’s


Announcing the 3 A’s in my life

Awareness

Acceptance

Acknowledgment

Of current status

And I Root for the 3 R’s in my life

Recall

Remember

Relive

All good thoughts, words and deeds

Profess the 3 P’s in my life

Patience

Practice

Persistence

To change the things I can

Loyal to the 3 L’s in my life

Love

Laugh

Live

Today well.

Faithful to the 3 F’s in my life

First things first

Forget the unimportant

Forgive yourself

No better time to start than NOW

You get the drift.

Plan 3 works for me because it is tailored to my need and requirement. It is managed by me. Executed and delivered by me. Production depends solely on me, my attitude and my staying power. Not forgetting my application and dedication. So responsibility is so far mine in the equation.

That’s the courage of Plan 3.

You see, I cannot fault BLAME in Plan 3. Blame being the tough cookie it is. It neither crumbles nor tastes good. So I happily like to leave it where it belongs, rightly. That is in the out of reach jar, on the topmost cobweb filled shelf of eternity.


If you like Plan 3 make it personally your success path.

That’s the glory of Plan 3.

It may have as many editions as you like. In which areas you wish for it to work it will work.

So long as you are at the helm of operations, Plan 3 works. Try it!

Love always

Joscelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment