Monday, November 23, 2009

Miracle In The Making

How wonderful the day when I am in the position to use my talents and experience again with little children.

But till then I will do everything in my power to cultivate and deepen my skills.

The tunnel appears never-ending but I know with certainty that this is not the end but a bend.

Rather a new beginning, an answer to a prayer, my living desire to be in this world fully, to create and be the facilitator for others to do the best they can.

Today I need a light at the end of the tunnel, so I will be a beam to someone else.

Today I need a shoulder to lean on, so I will make available help for someone else in need.

Today my tears threaten to fall, so I will wipe a tear of someone else in grief.

Today I will be the change I want to see, as I take things in my stride and keep it real.

Today my disappointment will not define me but my enthusiasm will flow over to reap a harvest of kindness to myself as I deal with life as friend not foe!

Today is a poignant day in terms as policy didn’t go my way. Not fearful, discouraged or alone am I.

Yester years you have taught me well to make the choice to heal and mend, rather than rave and rant at moonbeams in a cloudless sky who neither hear or acknowledge you in the scheme of things.

Today I pick up my tools and head to the drawing board. To cultivate and create the life I dream of everyday. Second to none is my dream and my desire is fret with willingness.

“Employ yourself” urges the voice in my fingertips “and create for yourself the platform you await in the messages not found”.
“Pride is lost for a reason and found for a naught. Your guide is ever waiting and ready to comply. Don’t falter at the motive.

Breathe in the air of achievement your birthright, your cause.”

I listen and believe.
I am renewed, revived and ready to do the things I can.

Love always,
Joscelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment