Thursday, May 27, 2010

THE TRUTH BE TOLD

We are not destined to be loved by all.


We are not designed to be happy all the time.


We are not preordained to be successful with every try.


We are not fated to be right in everything we do.



Every situation will not be for our advantage, but our

attitude can be beneficial every time.


Every person will not speak well of us, nonetheless some will

at all times.


Everyone will not hate us, although a number will.


All will not love us despite the fact that a few may possibly.


It’s tiresome to have an opinion about everything however

trade for nothing the ones valued close to your spirit.


It’s learning time when your point of view is not acceptable

and your way is not the one trod on.


It’s time to make a difference in your life with thoughts,

words and deeds which heal and unite.


It’s here now carry out everything to lose it not to the option

which comes too late.

I am, accordingly I be in this world.


I am and I live to tell the tale.


I am and this too shall pass.



Move on says the stars who root for me in heaven!


I am!


Love always

Joscelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment