Friday, October 16, 2009

An Awesome Step Forward.

My eyes flew open.
I had a smile on my lips.
My chest did feel light.
Energy soared.
I felt alive. It’s ok.
I sprang out bed.

With a purposeful stride reached the white board.
Marker pen in hand.
Surprising, Amazing, Awesome Breakthrough, I wrote.
Swirling in my mind were happy thoughts.

Thoughts which niggled at me as I lay my head down to sleep that night had turned turtle.
Petty were now their description. For the grip they had on me was no more.

Whatever anyone said or did was meant well.
That was the thought which woke me up. It was 3am.
It is true my subconscious gave me the answer. It was as clear as if spoken to me audibly.
I am living.

There is never a time that there is zilch to say. A kernel of thought is constantly being planted. To grow, flourish or die depends on the attention and focus it receives.

I have two ways to go today. I can dwell on what’s in the pipeline and developing.
Or I can choose to do and enjoy what can be done and is right in front of me.

The former is rewarding insofar as there is something to do on your part.
Once you do all in your power. You have to let it go, and let God.
Nudging the elbow spills the milk.

The latter is in front of me waiting to be done. I immerse myself in it.
I give myself creatively to it. For me it is to be alive physically and mentally where I am.
I am doing things which I thought
I would have the time for only 10 years from now.

I am writing, thinking and creating.
I am spending time with family.
I am making new friends.
I am getting in touch with old friends.

Isn’t it awesome? I find it irresistible!

Joscelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment