Monday, October 19, 2009

Choice Rocks!

If I choose to forget the atrocious it does not denote I do not remember.

If I choose to love it does not indicate I don’t know hate.

If I choose to remain silent it does not signify I don’t know how to speak.

If I choose to salute you it does not represent I am below you.

If I choose to take action it does not imply I have no patience.

If I choose to sing it does connote I will be singing a little out of tune for most part of the song. That’s the given!

Circumstances on days may seem to be king.
But power remains in the company of choice.

It’s the tough days which afford you the independence to make a choice.

In your alone time what thoughts are you thinking? From them the quality of your life emerges. As we get older it gets tougher and tougher to live with attitudes which are not evolving.
This applies to all. No matter whom it is.

You can be sure that when the time comes to rely on another physically.
Our attitude will be our constant companion.
It alone will decide the class of our life.


You have to decide what it is you want.

What is your aim? Where are you going from here?
What do you want to be part of?
And more importantly, what do you not want to be a part of?

Decide and then be prepared to do whatever it takes.
Realization is in the actions which achieve our dreams.

Joscelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment