Thursday, October 8, 2009

Measureless Potential.

I have before me just one thing to do, today.
TO BE HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
It can be the toughest or the simplest thing to do.
It all depends on what I desire to do. It is in my hands.
That’s tremendous power.
Don’t you think so?

Today stop the thoughts of why so and so said so and so,
when so and so did so and so, then so and so said how?
What? Now?
Yes NOW, it’s all I have and so do you.

Today ifs’ and buts’ retire.
‘Not possible’ takes a hike to the back of beyond.
The taunts of ‘problems, challenges and circumstances’ fall on happy deaf ears.

I am happy now in spite of problems, challenges and circumstances.

All harm is temporary even the variety you are inflicting upon
yourself.

All ordeals instruct specially the challenge to overcome self.

All circumstances are transitory whilst your eye is on the big picture.

Joscelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment