Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getting To Know


The days between asking and receiving are where I live in party with myself and my beliefs.
It’s here that I work to maintain positive balance one day at a time.

On splendid days the spirit is light and anticipation which makes life bright takes over. Breathing is not shallow and neither is thinking or feeling.
Everything seems lifted and fitted on a level so high.
I know here I am living the fruits of my evolving.
My effort to do better, to live and learn has presented its rewards.
I am grateful, and I say a thank you in pray.
I celebrate and enjoy this feeling. I grin at myself in the mirror.
Happiness in sharing comes easy.
Giving is joy itself.

On days where I start sluggish one sure shot to pull myself out of unprogressive ways of thinking is to start writing.
As the words flow I feel calm descend from the crown of my head.
Slowly moving as smoothly as honey finding home on which it is poured.
I am in conversation with myself, my true self.
I must be honest for calm to make home here.
I am appreciative, and I remind myself to say a thank you in pray.
I am glad and benefit from this feeling. I make it a point to smile at myself in my thoughts. In my contentment sharing becomes down-to-earth.
Giving is satisfaction.

On days where I just cannot shake a nagging feeling. I sit down and in the surrounding silence I ask myself, “What are you feeling?”
Honestly answered, this knowing the feeling brings me to the gates of why I am feeling so.
I name the feeling and it is no more a monster
Knowing is progress!
I am positive, and after a while I remember to say a thank you in pray.
I am relieved and benefit from this feeling. I collect myself in my thoughts.
In my ease sharing is ordinary.
Giving is modest.
To experience a consistent
feeling of contentment
that comes from knowing that you are doing your best and
feelings of gratitude
no matter the circumstances,
no matter the kind of day
is the wealth I never want to be without.


Joscelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment